Your new company
Kiwi Recruitment is proud to be working with this venue. This is a well-known 200 years old public house with boutique accommodation up to 20 guests in the foot of the South Downs.
This countryside pub is part of an amazing collection of over 25 pubs in the south of England.
Key duties will include the following:
- Supervise a team of front of house waiting and barista staff.
- Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the restaurant are completed correctly
- Responsible for the correct operation of the EPOS systems,
- Balancing cash drawers and EPOS.
- To assist in making reservations using a computer system,
- Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines.
- Checking in and out guests
What you'll need to succeed
- Be reliable, conscientious, punctual and well turned out
- Take pride in what they do and genuinely care
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy, high-quality full-service pub or restaurant
- Have excellent food and drink knowledge
- Cope well under pressure
- Be able to adhere to company standards and procedures
- Have a passion for delivering great customer service
- Organised and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail.
- Able to read and speak fluently in English
- Excellent leadership to all employees.
What you'll get in return
A basic salary of £19,000 - £26,000 depending on your experience and additional benefits package, including:
Staff Discounts + Company Pension Scheme + Online Training + Career Progression
What you need to do now
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon as possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.