Kiwi Recruitment has just signed BIG contracts with large Garden nurseries in Barnham. West Sussex.
It is not essential that you speak or understand English.
If you or anyone you know is looking for work. Please get in touch with Alice now.
We need all-hands-on-deck!
Experience is not essential we just need hard workers.
Hours: Vary from 7.30am – 8.30am start, could be 12-hour day, could have overtime available.
Pay: £8.10 per hour.
Assignment Duration: Temporary to possible permeant.
Key duties could be the following:
- Despatch work: selecting, tray up, collecting, preparing plants for despatch, labelling, packing and cling wrapping following procedures as instructed
- Potting: machine and hand, planting, setting down
- Watering using hose and lance
- Plant care: trimming, weeding, caning, and tying
- Propagation: filling trays, collecting, preparing, and sticking in the cuttings
- Mini-tractor driving, assembly and moving of Danish trolleys
- Plant hygiene including disposal of dead or diseased plants and sweeping up
- Assisting with maintenance work on nursery structures, roads, and facilities
- Ensuring Health and Safety and other procedures are adhered to