Bognor Regis Town Football Club

Bognor Regis Town Football Club, also known as The Rocks, is a team steeped in history. The side was originally founded in 1883 as Bognor FC, only a few years after rugby football and association football went their separate ways and the England’s FA was formed as the sport’s first governing body.  From its home at Nyewood Lane, Bognor Regis Town FC is a team which has  gathered plenty of local support ever since.

The ground has a capacity of 4500 with 350 seated.  There is a modern clubhouse which was rebuilt in 2009.  This can also be hired for parties and events.

Picture by Tommy McMillan.