St Richards Church
Named after St Richard of Wych in Worcestershire family oriented church in Aldwick dates back to 1934. There is a bell tower with 8 bells. There are many groups within the church family including Mothers Union, St Richards Toddlers, Sunday School and a flower guild. The adjoining Mosse Hall can be hired and has a capacity of 200 people.